Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My 1st Thoughts

Words, picture and voices are surrounding in my mind now. No ideas what am I thinking or I should said I am stoning. I am neither happy nor sad but I felt trouble and emo. I am starting on a new project and I will be using a new software to design the PCB board. Will I be capable in doing it ? No stress at the start, just my expectation towards myself in finishing it well. I still left with 50 days in NYP as a staff, I am trying to enjoy myself and doing my best contribution to my department before I leave.
My next path will be going to SIM to study " Mathematics & Economics". I am still not sure where am I leading to. Will it help in what I want to work as ? I pray I am willing to submit my worries in your hands and I shall take one thing at a time. Go ahead and study. Do my best and He will do the rest for me.
Looking forwards to weekend. Looking forwards to move house for you and ur sister. I am going to miss the days whereby I can just walk to your place anytime. Hope our plans will work well and everything remains.

No comments: