Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday blue

MONDAY!!
Set up username and password for students through server. Scan the computer. "Virus"!! I didn't get to sit down since 830am. Didn't have my breakfast because both my friends were on MC and I was too busy to stop. Thanks yeang nee for helping in creating image file. I had learned how to create image file :) Thanks You Mei for helping in uninstalling n installing anti-virus software. Thanks Fuji in setting up the server.
I can start cloning after students left so I stayed back in school to do cloning. 1st time I worked till 9pm. A few more Pcs to be clone. I didn't get to do any work so have to work late today again.

Received email about students complaining us for not going duty at elp. Hai... We are busy with projects, students n now we got complained. No comment for that. We just have to bear with it. Sometime I think students have to learn to appreciate and be thankful. Hai....

No comments: