Saturday, May 16, 2009

A LONG N TIRING DAY

Over is over. I have a feeling that I will fail badly for econs and banking and finance paper. I dont even know what am I doing throughout the exam. I felt helpless, really helpless.
My eyes were so heavy after thur paper but I controlled so hard until something happened which I really can't hold back anymore. I felt so painful, really painful. The pain which hurt deep in my heart. I decided to walk to MRT station from church which took me 3/4 hr i guess. With no direction,no planning I felt so lost while walking to station.
If you ask me what I need at tt moment, I needed a friend to be at my side so badly.
Is painful, really v painful. I felt rejected, push away, once again I felt so helpless.
I am feeling so helpless, so painful, so lonely but I still care so much abt how you feel and how I wish I can do so much for u.

Suet: I know you don't know what to say to me and you are busy too tt is why I didn't call/sms you. Thanks for everything.

No comments: